02 December 2009

Finally...

4 years is really a long period of silence. Finally breaking it today.

These 4 years have been quite a roller coaster ride. Seen success and stagnation in my career, got married and have experienced the highs and lows of being a husband, forged new relationships, got in touch with old friends, and have definitely increased the count of grey hair on my head. 4 years, and the world around me has seemed to changed drastically. The threat of terrorism seems to be closer than I would have thought 4 years ago, crowds have increased manifolds no matter where you go, and prices have not only shot through the roof, but crossed the exosphere. Life, as I see it, has just grown more complicated.

To add to all this chaos, we have a million people talking with each other, posting on walls, posting videos, chatting, facebooking, orkuting, twittering...

Silence...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home